For our client a multinational automotive company with nearly 10.000 employees worldwide
distributed across over 39 industrial sites and 7 representative offices in over 20 countries
on 5 continents we are looking for a:
Mission of the role:
Reporting to the plant manager in Bulgaria and with the support of the European HR team,
she/he will be in charge of executing and supporting the new industrial project with all the
activities related with people management: hiring and recruiting the new work teams, training
and development, implementing the people performance procedures and monitoring kpi´s such
as working environment, employee engagement, etc. All the previous align with the company's
culture in terms of sustainability, health and safety, diversity, equality, etc.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Design and implement processes and strategies to attract talent, leading and carrying out the recruitment process and employer branding strategies;
- Implement all HR policies, systems, and processes of the company;
- In accordance with the law, implement and manage all personnel administration processes, such as payroll, social security, taxes, etc.;
- Report on the evolution of the plans, activities, and the main HR KPI´s, budget, deviations, etc.;
- Manage and lead their team;
- Implement the compensation and benefits policies;
- Deal with suppliers and external collaborators of different HR services, and with the public administration in terms of labor issues.
- Develop training and career plans, identifying people with big potential;
- Guarantee a healthy and pleasant working environment;
- Coordinate advice & support to legal cases, disciplinary issues, ensuring compliance with the specific regulations in the country and business requirements.
The company offer:
- Excellent opportunity to join in a multinational company involved in a period of expansion and growth, with an innovative and excellence-oriented culture, leading the people area on a challenging project from the beginning;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years as HR Manager, preferably in the industrial sector;
- Very good level of English;
- Good Knowledge of employment legislation in the country, payroll, taxes, benefits;
- Good levels of influence, execution skills (strategy through implementation), teamwork, communication, and negotiation;
- Action oriented with a focus on results.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates.
We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application.
The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment owns a license from the Employment agency № 2889/04.10.2019.