Senior DevOps Engineer
For one of our partners, whose mission is to secure a sustainable future by providing a platform for novel hyper-scale analytics of global energy efficiency and carbon reduction potential, now we are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Continuously automate and enhance all processes from development to release;
- Contribute to the application enhancement and secure the environment using the best tools to make development workflows more secure;
- Create, maintain, and iterate on CI/CD processes for new and existing services;
- Contribute for high availability and scalability of the system performance;
- Ensure complete service maintenance;
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems;
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures;
- Deliver end-to-end products and features, working collaboratively with multiple agile teams from the conception to delivery;
- A desire to engage in continuous learning of new ideas for modern technologies and trends and their inclusion within products.
- In-depth knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines;
- Expert skills to work with Test automation scripting tools;
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures;
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product;
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) in a complex environment using tools like Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub, Build and deploy pipelines;
- Good understanding of Containers such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Experience and Education Required:
- 3-5 years years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Extensive experience working with tools like AWS CloudFormation, SAM, Terraform, Ansible or Puppet;
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes);
- Strong experience with managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Travis, Drone, Mule, Spinnaker);
- In-depth knowledge of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc.);
- Experience deploying microservice architecture, applications, and supporting services;
- Good knowledge of software security best practices;
- Understanding of monitoring tools like Pagerduty, CloudWatch, Datadog, Sentry, etc.;
- Experience with Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis, SQL, Cassandra and other distributed big data systems;
- Excellent English.
In return, we offer:
- Excellent salary;
- Annual pay-rise review and achievement bonuses;
- Flexible working environment;
- Professional development and opportunity to grow;
- Generous holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Flexible attendance at the office in Plovdiv and remote;
- Work in very innovative and interesting company.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application. The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment owns a license from the Employment agency № 2889/04.10.2019.