Bulmint Recruitment is a company specializing in human resources and recruitment services.
The company is part of Bulmint One, one of the fastest growing companies in Bulgaria. Our team of professionals will help you to find the right career opportunity with development prospects and competitive conditions.
For our trusted client, we are looking for:
- Coordinate and supervise daily operations of the Finance and Accounting Department;
- Manage a financial team of accountants;
- Update the accounting treatment of revenue, expenses, fixed and current assets in accordance with changes in current legislation and applicable accounting standards;
- Control the financial operations relating to procurement and logistics;
- Perform the principal responsibilities of the Accounting Officer and control the process of preparation of the interim and the annual accounts;
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
- Analysis and management of foreign exchange operations;
- Process optimization and cost tracking;
- Create financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization;
- Participated in the management of the company and conducted discussions and meetings with the management and other departments of the company.
The company offers:
- Nice working atmosphere and stability;
- Working a regular shift from Monday to Friday;
- Opportunity to lead a team of professionals;
- Organized company transport and free lunch at work;
- Excellent conditions for development in a stable company, leader in its sector.
- Сompleted higher education - major in Finance, Accounting and Control or other economic major with study of accounting;
- Previous experience in the same or similar position in a manufacturing company;
- Previous experience as a chief accountant;
- SAP working skills;
- Еxcellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Thorough knowledge of the Accounting Act, Local Taxes and Fees Act, Corporate Income Tax Act and all regulations related to accounting, including international accounting standards;
- Management and teamwork skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Communication skills, self-initiative, responsibility and loyalty.
The initial selection will be made on the basis of documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application. The data provided is personal within the meaning of the PDPA and is subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment is licensed by the Employment Agency No. 2889/04.10.2019.