Agile Project Manager
For one of our partners, whose mission is to secure a sustainable future by providing a platform for novel hyper-scale analytics of global energy efficiency and carbon reduction potential, now we are looking for Agile Project Manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value;
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings;
- Prepare and distribute progress reports;
- Manage risks and issues
Experience and Education Required:
- Excellent English, both written and oral
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating and team building
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals and commitments are met
- Ability and interest to continuously review communication and centralized project organization tools to maintain transparency and collaboration
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle model; deep knowledge of Agile project management principles and practices and the ability to adaptively apply project management principles with the right proportions to fit the project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams. PMP preferred
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies; Scrum master role • Bonus- Balanced business and technical background: ability to provide credible leadership and accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
In return, we offer:
- Excellent salary;
- Annual pay-rise review and achievement bonuses;
- Flexible working environment;
- Professional development and opportunity to grow;
- Generous holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Flexible attendance at the office in Plovdiv and remote;
- Work in very innovative and interesting company.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application. The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment owns a license from the Employment agency № 2889/04.10.2019.