For one of our partners now we are looking for Automation QA Engineer. The company is a leading supplier in the online gambling and social industries showing great progress over the last few years.
- Executing exploratory testing and reviewing requirements documentation for completeness;
- The role will involve designing and maintaining test suites;
- You are tasked with the singular goal of ensuring the creation of the highest quality software possible;
- Work well individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to manage own time and prioritize effectively.
The Company offers:
- Competitive salary and an opportunity for career growth;
- Flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Social package – vouchers and a gift card;
- Private healthcare;
- Team buildings and social events;
- Friendly working environment.
Experience and Education Required:
- Experience in software development and Agile processes;
- Experience in quality management software (Atlassian JIRA, Testrail);
- Experience in automated testing tools (Selenium, Test Architect, Cucumber or similar) or completed course;
- Background in programming or another logic-based discipline or completed course;
- 2+ year of experience in manual software testing and desire to develop their automation testing skills;
- Ability to translate technical requirements into test plans and test cases;
- Ability to think abstractly – to see a product or system as a collection of integrated, individual parts, to discover and test edge cases.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application. The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment owns a license from the Employment agency № 2889/04.10.2019.