For one of our partners now we are looking for Data Warehouse Engineer. The company is a leading supplier in the online gambling and social industries showing great progress over the last few years.
- Supporting a range of low-latency and refined data feeds to operator data ecosystems
- Developing and maintaining high-quality integrations into an operator’s chosen 3rd party tooling, for example, CRM, ERP or financial processing systems
- Collaborating with the team to refine scope and define solutions to business requirements.
- Developing ETLs using the Pentaho Data Integration tool refining Bede platform data and integrations into external services
- Performing peer-review of other team members’ code
- Supporting the testing of new data flows
Experience and Education Required:
- Thorough understanding of SQL
- Experience working with ETL processes (any off the shelf solutions)
- Ability to interpret complex business requirements
- Experience working with Pentaho
- Experience tuning SQL Server
- Demonstrable experience with OLAP concepts & MDX
- Understanding of DataVault pattern
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application. The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment owns a license from the Employment agency № 2889/04.10.2019.