For one of our partners, an international company with established standards for the production of paper and packaging, now we are looking for
- Optimizes existing technology and implements new;
- Responsible for the production activities, performance and organization of the department;
- Optimizes operational procedures and facilities and identifies potential improvements;
- Troubleshoots quality issues;
- Solves production issues;
- Responsible for monitoring key variables, collecting and analyzing data;
- Supports and takes activities in investment projects related to the area(s);
- Reports production KPI to the management and headquarter.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Additional health care;
- Free Meals;
- Provided transport;
- Standard working hours;
- Training opportunities, according to personal and professional needs;
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Paper Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Other technology or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of production technologies;
- Good skills to work with MS Office Package;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and decision making skills;
- Fluency in English - verbal and written.
The initial selection will be based on documents. We will contact only the approved candidates. We guarantee complete confidentiality of your application. The provided data are personal in the sense of LPPD and are subject to a special protection regime.
Bulmint Recruitment owns a license from the Employment agency № 2889/04.10.2019.